In today’s era of the co-created artifact, designers become makers in collaboration with Coalesse. Our Concierge Team provides personal and digital assistance to ensure that specifying, ordering and installation are successful. This team is set apart by their true care, concern and passion for your project and the Coalesse brand.
Learn more about this valuable team in the following Q&A with Coalesse VP of Customer Experience Lisa Clark. Her team of product experts and project managers think outside the box and go above and beyond the day-to-day to solve any challenge faced by a customer.
What services does the Coalesse Concierge Team offer?
Coalesse Concierge Services provide customers with expertise around complex specifying and buying processes, diverse COMs, product customization and project management. This service turns complicated, time-consuming processes into simple experiences, thereby supporting our customers with a knowledgeable and valuable resource to save time and reduce specification complexity.
Who is on the Concierge Team?
The Concierge Team is made up of 17 very knowledgeable team members with an average of 15 years experience at Coalesse.They’re product experts and project managers who think outside the box and go beyond the day-to-day to provide customers with options and solutions.
The Concierge Specials Team is a critical part of the team who provides specials quotes for RFQs, consults on specials requests, and recommends alternate products when needed.
Together, we’re a passionate group who work around the country – and sometimes around the clock – to provide the best experience for our customers.
How would you describe the team culture?
Our Concierge Team has been together through a lot of change and growth. Not only is our team passionate about providing premium customer experiences daily, we also truly enjoy working with each other. We’ve built strong friendships across the team and with our sales consultants in the field.
Our culture is to do whatever we can to solve a complex issue or determine a creative alternative. Concierge teammates are committed to each other and to our customers. We truly know the importance of having experienced product and process knowledgeable people to assist customers in all steps of the specifying and ordering process, and we love to help people and have fun while doing so!
How do you work with architects and designers during the design process?
We partner with A&D through specifying and ordering, and we strive to interpret the complexities of processes and paperwork that can accompany specifications. We’re also product and textile experts who can facilitate discussions on surface materials, options, models, quantity and lead times. We’re here to guide the specifier to a successful spec by ensuring every detail has been considered.
What expertise does your team offer?
With a minimum 10 years of experience working with our products, the Concierge Team provides:
- Answers to product technical questions and textile approvals
- Assistance on bids/proposals requirements
- Reviews of your specifications for accuracy on pricing, etc.
- Requests for custom/special products
- Project management for key accounts/installations with Sales and A&D to ensure order accuracy, lead time commitments, and critical operations coordination.
- Guidance through processes to save you time
What digital tools does Concierge offer designers to assist with the process
In a world that’s increasingly 24/7, digital tools allow work to progress at any hour. The Concierge Team has developed a series of tools that are always available to equip designers with the information and ideas needed to move their projects along.
- Pricing Reference Tool – This tool provides quick product pricing for easy quoting of Coalesse products. Our Concierge Team can provide bid quotes for you also.
- eSpecials Library – Quickly access frequently quoted product specials with pricing and special quote number for fast bids or easy order entry. Also our Specials Made Easy brochure provides information on our customization services and special option matrices by product.
- Textile approval database and textile variance brochure are unique educational tools that guide designers and dealers with textile applications and fabric upholstery cautions to be aware of in the fabric specification process – ensuring the finished product meets the high quality standards of Coalesse.
- Coalesse Color – A custom paint program in which you can choose any standard paint color or any color (PMS or supplied sample) to match on select Coalesse product lines — through a new Specials process.
Coalesse Concierge strives to not just inform but educate designers on our many capabilities. Using the tools listed above, we hope to empower our customers to create along with us in an enjoyable and stress-free creative experience.
We look forward to partnering with you on your next Coalesse project. Let us know how we can help you.