We are looking for a furniture installer for a commercial office furniture dealership. Candidate must have attention to detail. Prior knowledge of office furniture assembly is desired. Candidate should also have excellent organizational and problem solving skills, as well as attention to technical details for purpose of quality and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Off-loading trucks.
- Furniture staging and assembly.
- Trash and cardboard removal from jobsite.
- Minor repairs and/or touch up.
- Warehouse prep and maintenance.
- Field assembly of furniture.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by SmithCFI management
- Solid references.
- Prior furniture installation desired.
- Ability to work in a team and individual environment.
- Ability to read and understand office layouts and prints.
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to take direction from lead installer.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Well groomed and professional image for customer interaction.
- Furniture installation: 1 year.