Job Description: Installer
Department: Operations Center
Supervisor: Lead Installer and Dispatch
Primary Function: Delivery and installation of office furniture
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Off-load trucks in the field
- Stage and assemble furniture per drawing/lead instruction
- Removal of trash and cardboard from jobsite
- Perform minor repairs and touch up work
- Keep warehouse, trucks, and jobsites, clean, organized, and safe
- Weekly truck safety inspections
- Follow duties laid out by lead installer on jobsite
- Work to gain knowledge of different product lines
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with dispatch
- Must have solid references from previous employers
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer service experience and positive attitude
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Frequently required to lift up to 100lbs
- Standing is required during all of shift, except for breaks
- Continuous use of hands and arms
- Able to push 200+lbs on a rolling cart
- Frequent bending
- Frequent kneeling
- Use of tools, such as: saws, drills, etc.
Work Environment: 90% of work will be in the field at a customer location. Overtime and weekend work is ordinary, installers are expected to volunteer on a regular basis for overtime work. Some amount of out of town work is required with advanced notice. 10% of work will be performed in our warehouse. The environment can be loud at times, and all warehouse safety precautions must be followed.
To apply, email us at email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, phone number, the desired position, and a resume in PDF format.