Job Description: Service and Open Issue Coordinator
Supervisor: Operations Manager
Primary Function: Resolves open issues for order and projects and coordinates service and warranty repair requests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter punchlists into Open Issue Management and assigns ownership
- Initiate and process freight and quality claims, reorder product and parts once claims are approved
- Track resolution of open issues and run report biweekly
- Receive service calls from customers and create work orders for service technician
- Schedule some service calls, working with customer and service technician
- Process service technician’s daily paperwork
- Initiate warranty claims and reorder parts once claims are approved
- Obtain labor reimbursement from vendors for warranty or quality claims
- Pull and mail keys and locks
- Create and schedule SWS work orders
- Administer product recalls
- Check for stock parts and confirm part numbers and costs
- Back up other warehouse admin positions during vacations or high volume workloads
- Other tasks as assigned by SmithCFI management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills – must be able to learn industry specific, proprietary software
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Professional use of e-mail and phone etiquette required
- Basic math skills
- Solid references
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Problem solving/technical skills and ability to work well under pressure
Education: High School equivalency required. 2-4 years of college preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, phone, and similar machines. The employee is also required to walk out into the warehouse on a regular basis.
Work Environment: Warehouse office setting with some in-warehouse activities. Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Fridays 8am-4pm.
To apply, email us at email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, phone number, the desired position, and a resume in PDF format.