SmithCFI is a design-focused leader in the commercial furnishings industry. We consult and advise to develop clear definition of our clients’ objectives. We then develop space plans and furniture designs to bring their project visions to life. Our clients include local, national, and global companies, healthcare facilities, colleges and universities, and governmental agencies.
We are seeking a self-motivated, client-focused sales professional to develop new business opportunities, and manage existing client accounts, in Portland and surrounding areas.
Ideal applicants will have 2-3 years B2B sales and/or interior design experience, and a track record of success. Successful candidates will receive sales and product training, and be paired with a mentor for enhanced development and support.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business opportunities
- Develop business leads through business-to-business sales efforts and networking
- Deliver remarkable customer service
- Communicate promptly and professionally with company associates
- Achieve annual sales and profitability goals
Who we are at SmithCFI
We live our values by:
- Acting with integrity
- Showing dignity and respect for every person
- Displaying a “Can Do” attitude toward clients and teammates
- Promoting positive relationships
- Having a positive impact on our communities
- Having fun in everything we do!
Our professionals create workplaces with enhanced functionality and an innovative edge. We have been providing inspiring solutions throughout Oregon, SW Washington, and around the country for over 70 years. Design excellence and environmental sustainability are cornerstones of our success.
We offer an excellent working environment, and our team-based approach provides both creativity and support. Compensation includes a base salary + results-based incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k with match, and paid time off.
Please visit our website to learn more about SmithCFI: www.smithcfi.com.
To apply, email us at email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, phone number, the desired position, and a resume in PDF format.